The same points that I am stressing with my children at home are the same points they’re reinforcing there. I have a partner in terms of those areas that I know my kids need to work on.”
Welcome to Harlem Academy, an independent school serving grades one through eight. Our mission is to prepare bright, motivated students for success at top secondary schools and lifelong learning. The school offers merit-based admissions, cultivates strong family partnerships, and ensures its economic diversity by meeting all demonstrated need for tuition support.
Our program is guided by the following core values:
- Challenge students to the highest academic standards
- Expect shared responsibility for our school, our community, and the world around us
- Provide engaging curricula in and out of the classroom
- Continuously strive to improve
We are proud that more than half of Harlem Academy’s graduates received full-need scholarships to top private high schools, and every graduate has enrolled in a strong college prep program.
We invite you to explore our website for a window into Harlem Academy’s extraordinary program.
- Model Programs
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Student Life
- Health & Wellness
- Secondary School Placement
- News & Publications
- Efficiency Data
- Ways to Give
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Founders' Circle
- Donors FY 2012 - 2013
- Financial and Privacy Information
- Corporate Partners